Barry is managing the Nokia global distribution network (hubs) both operationally and financially and leading a global team driving for excellence in operations.
His responsibilities include:
- Strategic leadership of the global distribution network, ensuring Nokia has the best network design and solutions to meet the needs of customers at optimal quality and cost
- People management of global team including hub managers and team leaders responsible for individual functions such as packaging materials, operations support etc.
- Performance management of the individual operations, ensuring customer expectations are met
- Financial management, ensuring budgets and financial targets are achieved
- Supplier management, executive leadership of logistics service providers that operate parts of the distribution network
- Continuous optimization of the Packing Material process and operations