+351 938 736 565
1. Describe your business in two paragraphs.
We put businesses to work better and faster in order to maximise the results for our clients, based on three main services: Viability analysis, its related Business Plan and the right Go2Market approach, from start-up’s to internationalisation processes.
2. What are your company's Unique Selling Points (USPs) in Portugal or in Ireland or in both markets if present in both?
Success is a mindset and a roadmap as well. We put our experience and expertise at work to build the most efficient and sustainable results. We are based in Lisbon but also a global minded company with a team with a strong international exposure.
3. What achievement/success story(ies) are you most proud of?
A Report requested by an American company to evaluate the setup and development of its business in Europe and the Middle East, that we did and deliver within an 8 weeks’ time frame.
Several Brazilian companies wanting our help to start their business in Portugal as a gateway to Europe, in IT, Hospitality, Distribution, Logistics and health care.
Being invited as a keynote speaker in Get in the Ring to address start up’s about internationalisation processes was a turning point for our international visibility.
4. What are your business current challenges and in the 2/3 years to come?
To consolidate and grow our position in the local and international market as a one stop shop for business development and internationalization processes, even providing as needed a hands-on experience based on interim management services.
5. What do you think makes Portugal and/or Ireland an attractive destination to conduct your business?
Due to Brexit uncertainty, looking for new territories and new markets seems to be the answer for the companies to keep on doing their businesses in a more reliable territory. Portugal as well as Ireland, can be the solution to many companies to expand and develop their brands.
6. What sectors do you think will thrive in Portugal and Ireland in the coming years and why?
IT, Communications and, above all, transfer of knowledge, sharing of resources and business opportunities between countries will be the most important factor for the development of both countries.
7. What is the best business advice you have ever received?
“If you can scale up your business you’ll succeed”
8. How do you think the IPBN can help you achieve your objectives and what do you expect from your IPBN membership
IPBN is a good way to start connecting with other entrepreneurs with the same business mindset and goals. Together we can go further, and the possibilities are limitless.
9. Favourite destinations in Portugal and why?
Lisbon is the business and cultural capital of Portugal and one of the places to be. However, other cities like Oporto, Coimbra, Braga and Faro are good places to be as well. Our country is so small, it’s quite easy to access north and south of Portugal that where you are based it’s not a relevant question.
10. Favourite destinations in Ireland and why?
Dublin is the only city in Ireland we know. It’s a hub for start up’s and established companies as well and a great place to make partnerships for business if the opportunity arises.