About the Network
The purpose of the network is to stimulate and increase trade between the 2 countries by
- flag Helping Irish and Portuguese companies to broaden their network, make contacts and drive sales / increase business
- flag Assisting Irish companies and investors coming into the Portuguese market to meet potential business contacts
- flag It would assist Portuguese companies looking to Ireland for business opportunities.
- flag Helping Government Agencies explore and enhance trade links between the 2 countries to improve the opportunities for their client companies.
- flag Giving Irish and Portuguese companies better access to the worldwide diaspora networks of both countries.
Download a brochure here of some of the networks activities and how they benefit our members.Download
The IPBN is very proud to launch a new section opened to our existing and new members only. In partnership with our new member and executive partner, Sam Pinnington from Polaris PR, we are offering our members the chance to conduct an interview and publish a press release about your company, challenges, successes. This will be advertised across all our channels. In a second step and to be discussed with Sam, Polaris PR can then also help you publish it to external local and international media.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our LinkedIn group to be notified of upcoming events and opportunities.
The primary focus of the group is to enhance trade links and activities and events are geared are increasing the engagement and participation of the members in achieving this.
- event Business briefings with strong keynote speakers from the Portuguese and Irish business communities and opportunities to hear commentary and advice from leaders in the network and wider business community.
- event Industry specific events aimed at facilitating introductions between potential business partners.
- event Active web forums and high usage of social networking platforms to share information, drive interaction, solve problems and give referrals.
- event Newsletters and forums sharing the expertise of the members, showcasing the products and services of the members and celebrating their successes.
Technology & Startups
Tourism & Leisure
Food & Agriculture
Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Professional Services / Other
To find out more about any aspect of the network or to request help from the network please fill in your query